Thursday, January 5, 2017

The First Wiccan Haus Anthology is Live


 Three couples on the island for one week...can Cyrus heal them all?






Falling Dragons





Under the harvest moon, so much is possible even for two dragons with no one else in the world.


Maaka believed his whole life he was normal. Until, one day, at the end of the haka his New Zealand rugby team chanted every game, he blew fire. Now, he has been presented with two weeks at the exclusive Wiccan Haus resort. He hopes a little rest and relaxation will take away the heat.


Vyaler Crimson has a chip on her shoulder larger than her four-foot dragon. The last place she wants to be is at the Wiccan Haus. But when Rekkus orders her presence, she can’t think of a way out. Within hours of arriving on the island, her whole world is turned upside down. Not only does she find her mate, he has no idea he is a dragon.


Can two dragons manage the heat, or will they fall hard?


Welcome back to the Wiccan Haus.


Crouching Lion, Hidden Human



Lachlan Onyx is on mandatory leave until he can get his head on straight. Diagnosed with PTSD, he has withdrawn from everyone and everything. However, the lion in him refuses to back down and allow him to wallow in self-pity. After receiving an invitation to visit the Wiccan Haus, he takes it. If it means getting back into the field and doing what he loves, he's willing to give it a shot. Except, there's one problem—Patrick.
CIA Counter Terrorism Analyst Patrick Smith—not his real name, is burned out. After seventeen years in a gray, monitor-filled room, he needs some time away. The more he sees, or learns about, the more it tears apart his soul. So, on the advice of his therapist, he signs up for a little getaway to the Wiccan Haus, in hopes of washing away the black spots on his soul. However, when he sees Lachlan Onyx, he finds a kindred spirit and, in less than a week, his whole world is turned upside down.
Samara Ramos, isn’t sure an island retreat can help her. After a mission gone wrong, she’s spent her time rehabbing and hiding. In order to take an instructional position within military, she has to complete a critical retraining, including learning how to use her prosthetic leg. When she sees her mission commander, she doesn’t know what to do, and when she sees a man who sets her on fire, she’s ready to go home. A week with Garrett and Lachlan could destroy her, or it could bring her back from the brink of self-destruction.


Power to Forgive



Once a powerful psychic, Molly Ranford is damaged from years of captivity and forced to use her abilities to obtain information and hurt others. Wiccan Haus is her last hope to heal and recover the powers she lost when she was freed.
Benjamin Kogan, Navy SEAL and part of the Para Elite force who rescued Molly and brought her to the Syndicate, can't stop thinking about the fragile girl he saved that day. The briefest contact overwhelmed her, leaving her paralyzed with fear. Forced to withdraw from her side, Ben knew her injured psyche couldn't handle anything else. However, he made himself a promise: he’d find the raven-haired beauty when the time was right.


During the harvest celebration at the Wiccan Haus, Molly must learn, with the love and help of her soul mate, to forgive herself and leave the past where it belongs—in the past.




1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I'm so excited share this testimony, i sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line my husband took my case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again, and that he didn’t love me anymore. So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back, after much begging but all to no avail and he confirmed it that he has made his decision and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening as i was coming back from work i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband. So i explained every thing to her so she told me that the only way i can get my husband back, is to visit a great spell caster called Dr Ahmed utimate, who has really worked for her too to get her husband. So i never believed in spell but i had no other choice than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster, So the next morning i sent a mail to the address she gave to me and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed so he spoke with me and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning So surprisingly my husband who didn’t call me for the past seven months gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day with lots of love and joy, he apologized for his mistake and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, So i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Prophet Dr Ahmed utimate he is real and always ready to help you solve your problem Email him at: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/whatsapp: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete